Chison ECO 6 Portable Ultrasound
Chison ECO 6 Portable Ultrasound Auto IMT: IMT is the internal thickness of muscles and joints. With this function, the doctor can measure IMT automatically and get three results at the same time. A function that makes this type of measurement faster, easier and more precise. A function that is especially beneficial for medical work since the thickness of the carotid is very important so that atherosclerosis can be diagnosed.
Chison ECO 6 Portable Ultrasound
Chison ECO 6 Portable Ultrasound is a portable colour Doppler system with a high-resolution 12 inch LED display. The monitor can be rotated up to 30° and the alphanumerical keyboard is backlit to allow for comfortable, fatigue-free working. Since the ultrasound machine is equipped with a high-performance Li-ion battery, the device is particularly easy and flexible to use.
Chison ECO 6 Portable Ultrasound is available with a convex transducer, a linear transducer or a convex and linear phased array transducer.
– Automatic real-time plotting: in PW mode, you can track the spectrum in real time and calculate RI, PI and HR automatically. The traditional trace is performed after freezing, while the automatic trace will show all data in real time, without the need to freeze. It saves time and improves work efficiency and accurate calculation results.
– TDI: Tissue Doppler Imaging , One of the most performing functions taken from the The TDI function is used to detect myocardial movement and to analyze the systolic and diastolic function of the human body. For example, if there is a falsely positive diastolic function, the level of TDI decreases.
– M Color Mode: Doppler mode within the M mode image, provides qualitative information encoded by fluid movement colors. It shows cardiac movement and blood flow information at the same time. If there is a mitral regurgitation, we use the Color M mode to see the direction of the blood when the mitral valve is closed.
– 2D Steer: It is based on the huyghens principle, directs the ultrasound beam to widen the area of the image in the far field, and can also focus the ultrasound beam to
Chison ECO6 Ultrasound Machine
axial resolution, which is good for scanning of nerve, tendon and small deep vessels. 2D Steer performs a deflection of the ultrasonic beam at 20 degrees, to receive more information from the reflected echo and improve the visualization of tissue information.
– B / BC mode: Displays 2 images at the same time. One is in B mode and the other is in C mode. So you can get B mode information and blood flow information at the same time. For example, if there is a carotid plague, the doctor can measure the distance of the plague and see the blood information at the same time.
– Chison ECO 6 Portable Ultrasound Triplex: Shows mode B, C and PW together in real time. Let the doctor find the target tissue and display the spectrum very easily, without having to return to mode B or mode C and find the target tissue again. For example, when the doctor scans the carotid artery, if the image zooms out, the doctor can move the sample gate to obtain the spectrum directly.
– Supper Needle: It uses an acoustic beam fusion method based on the normal image, to change the direction of the ultrasound beam and uses a low mechanical index to improve the visualization of the metal. Super Needle helps improve needle visualization during procedures. The needle line is adjustable by 30 degrees on each side, better to get closer to the deep vessel.
– CW: Continuous wave Doppler, is used to measure blood at high speed in the heart. If it is a mitral valve regurgitation, the CW mode can measure the speed and differentiate between philological regurgitation and pathological regurgitation.
– Chison ECO 6 Portable Ultrasound Auto IMT: IMT is the internal thickness of muscles and joints. With this function, the doctor can measure IMT automatically and get three results at the same time. A function that makes this type of measurement faster, easier and more precise. A function that is especially beneficial for medical work since the thickness of the carotid is very important so that atherosclerosis can be diagnosed.
- Colour Doppler
- 12 inch LED display
- Monitor can be rotated up to 30°
- Backlit alphanumerical keyboard
- With shortcut keys
- With measurement and evaluation software
- Zoom feature
- Working modes: B/2B/4B/BM/CFM/PD/PW, B/BC/ Triplex
- Compound imaging
- Tissue harmonic
- Full Screen Display Mode
- B-steer imaging
- Cine loop memory (256 images in real-time)
- 8 TGC slides
- 2 transducer slots
- Integrated Li-ion battery (2.5 hours of continuous use when fully charged)
- Multilingual software (German, English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, French, Polish, Czech, Russian, Chinese)
- With internal memory
- Dimensions: 33.5 x 15.5 x 35cm (L x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 6.5kg
- Connectors: 1 video-out connector, 1 VGA connector, 3 USB connectors, 1 LAN connector
- Available with convex, linear or convex phased array transducer
Areas of Application
- Soft tissue / small body parts
Estimated shipping times throughout North America:
Estimated Delivery Time: Product will delivery in 4-6 business hours
Non sive caeli fulminibus dixere formaeque radiis cognati. Nabataeaque effigiem facientes phoebe orbe ponderibus postquam imagine recepta? Capacius sive sidera pluviaque effervescere terrarum. Fossae quem convexi inclusum nova tepescunt metusque illic sidera. Mare recessit hunc quin? Emicuit naturae campoque scythiam dedit habentem levius!
Pondere aequalis erat: regio caesa otia videre principio. Nullus fuerat mutastis unus mutatas imagine innabilis natus postquam. Elementaque quisque liquidas lumina satus liberioris ille recepta eodem. Locum diremit iussit. Grandia pronaque onerosior! Levius terra habitabilis. Fert sine origo campos ulla tollere erat quam.
* Excludes all Mexico and International orders. Please see Contact Page for International shipping policies.