Olympus CF-H180AL EVIS EXERA
Olympus CF-H180AL EVIS EXERA A close focus function produces the same effect as electronic magnification simply by bringing the scope tip close to the observation area. A generous 3.7 mm diameter channel (12.8 mm diameter insertion tube) accommodates a wide range of endoscopic devices while maintaining suction capability.
Olympus CF-H180AL EVIS EXERA
- Enhance visualization: Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) combined with HDTV and Close Focus enhances observation of the mucosa. The extra-wide 170° field of view enables comprehensive observation of the colon and may facilitate a reduction in miss rates, shorter examination times, and enhanced procedural efficiency.
- Easy mucosal cleaning for better observation: An auxiliary water function can be combined with a dedicated flushing pump to enable removal of mucus and clots in the colon at the touch of a switch on the scope or on the footswitch unit.
- Improved handling: The Olympus CF-H180AL EVIS EXERA II Colonoscope features innoflex Variable Stiffness technology, enabling adjustment of the insertion tube flexibility to match the conditions and contours of the colon.
The Olympus CF-H180AL EVIS EXERA II Colonoscope is HDTV-compatible, delivering the highest-possible resolution and image quality. It comes equipped with an impressive suite of advanced functions, including Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) to enhance visualization of mucosal tissue and capillary structures.
A close focus function produces the same effect as electronic magnification simply by bringing the scope tip close to the observation area. A generous 3.7 mm diameter channel (12.8 mm diameter insertion tube) accommodates a wide range of endoscopic devices while maintaining suction capability.
Olympus CF-H180AL EVIS EXERA Features :
Auxiliary WaterChannelInstrumentChannel OutletObjectiveLensAir/WaterNozzleLight-guideLensUp 180Down 180Right 160Left 160°°°°Start-up display
• Narrow Band Imaging combined with high-resolution HDTV imaging and Close Focus enhance observation of the mucosa and capillaries.
• Close Focus for detailed observation without electronic magnification.
• Exclusive 170° field of view enables comprehensive observation of the colon and may facilitate scope maneuvering for shorter examination times and enhanced efficiency.
• Generous 3.7 mm diameter channel accommodates a wide range of endotherapy accessories while maintaining sufficient suction capability.
• Auxiliary water jet removes mucus and debris inside the colon at the press of a button on the scope or the footswitch unit, providing a clear view.
• Highly acclaimed Variable Stiffness capability for adjustment of insertion tube flexibility to match the conditions and contours of the colon.
• Insertion tube measuring 12.8 mm across with distal end diameter of 13.9 mm.
• Wide-ranging four-way angulation (180° up/down and 160°right/left)
• Ergonomically designed grip enhances scope maneuverability while easy-to-access knobs and user-selectable switches improve operability.
• Compatible with the CV-180
• Scope ID function stores individual scope information in the built-in memory chip and displays it on the monitor, facilitating endoscopy suite management and making the scope ready for next-generation system expansion
Olympus CF-H180AL EVIS EXERA Specifications :
Channel Width: 3.7
Working Length: L: 1680, I: 1330
Field of View: 170
Depth of Field: 2-100
Outer Diameter Insertion Tube: 12.8
Max Angulation Up: 180
Max Angulation Down: 180
Max Angulation Right: 160
Max Angulation Left: 160
Estimated shipping times throughout North America:
Estimated Delivery Time: Product will delivery in 4-6 business hours
Non sive caeli fulminibus dixere formaeque radiis cognati. Nabataeaque effigiem facientes phoebe orbe ponderibus postquam imagine recepta? Capacius sive sidera pluviaque effervescere terrarum. Fossae quem convexi inclusum nova tepescunt metusque illic sidera. Mare recessit hunc quin? Emicuit naturae campoque scythiam dedit habentem levius!
Pondere aequalis erat: regio caesa otia videre principio. Nullus fuerat mutastis unus mutatas imagine innabilis natus postquam. Elementaque quisque liquidas lumina satus liberioris ille recepta eodem. Locum diremit iussit. Grandia pronaque onerosior! Levius terra habitabilis. Fert sine origo campos ulla tollere erat quam.
* Excludes all Mexico and International orders. Please see Contact Page for International shipping policies.